Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Vive l'Empereur! Some Napoleonic French Veteran Infantry

I have finally finished my last batch of Napoleonic French Infantry. They are from the Del Prado RELIVE AUSTERLITZ! range, and I am using them to represent Veteran Infantry of the sort that would be used to garrison important fortresses or to guard supply depots.



I will probably now take a short break before moving on to renovate, varnish, and base the Napoleonic French Artillery figures that I have left to do.

6 comments:

  1. Bob,
    These look superb as Veteran- Garrison French troops- well done! Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev Robertson,

      Cheers! I was very pleased with the way they turned out, and the slightly older style of uniform seems to cry out for them to be Veterans and Garrison troops.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. I think the whole project is fantastic. Really like the 'Old School' look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simon Jones,

      I have come to love the 'old school' look of gloss varnished figures on plain bases, and hope to continue to use the look in future projects.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Nice figures - it would be good to see the whole lot laid out on a table to get an idea of the size of your napoleonic armies. Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob Kett,

      I hope to mount some sort of Grand Revue of my Napoleonic French Army in due course, just so that I can have some idea about how big it actually is.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.