Pages

Friday 10 July 2015

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go ...

I am off to COW2015 (this year's Wargame Developments' Conference of Wargamers) later this morning. Normally I would leave home just after lunch (the journey to Knuston Hall usually takes less than three hours), but today I have to go to the funeral of a friend's wife in Enfield before I make my way to Northamptonshire.

It is a rather sombre way to start what I hope will be a great weekend ... but the needs of one's friends and family must always take precedence.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you are starting on such a somber note but I wish you a great weekend of talk and gaming amongst friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross Mac,

    It was a very touching funeral, and it was obvious from the large number of people who turned up that my friend's wife was loved by her family and highly respected by her friends.

    As for COW ... well I am just about yo go to bed having had a great evening's entertainment and fun.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.