Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

He has done it again! Now there is an electronic version of Memoir of Battle at Sea!

Peter Maller has done it again! Inspired by my MEMOIR OF BATTLE AT SEA (MOBAS) rules and the work done by Steve Page on his Old Admirals blog, Peter has produced an electronic version of MEMOIR OF BATTLE AT SEA (MOBAS) that uses a hexed grid.


He has even made it possible for players to identify individual ships by name ...



... and to add their details to them.


A fuller explanation of how the game works can be found on his Three by Two Tactics blog and the game itself can be access via his Portable Wargame: Electronic Version website.

Well done and thank you Peter! You have helped make the PORTABLE WARGAME and MEMOIR OF BATTLE AT SEA truly accessible to all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,

    That is really a really neat idea! I seem to have lost your original MoBaS rules - any chance of making them available again?

    Many thanks in advance,

    DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,

    I think that he has done a tremendous job, and I marvel at what he has achieved so quickly.

    I will see if I can find the MOBAS rules later today and make them available again.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there no end to this mas talents

    Well done
    I am a computer programmer by trade (or Dark Art) but am too lazy (or is that just exhausted) to code for my hobby :(

    That may change but that would also take me away from the painting table ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geordie an Exiled FoG,

    I think that what he has managed to do in so short a time is quite amazing!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.