Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

Nugget 256

The editor of THE NUGGET emailed the latest issue (N256) to me this afternoon, and I have already printed off the original copy that I will take to the printer. I intend to do this early on Monday morning, and I hope to be able to collect it from the printer and post it out to members of Wargame Developments by the end of the week.

This issue is the first of the new subscription year and I have already sent re-subscription forms to all members of Wargame Developments. I note that several regular members have not yet re-subscribed and I would like to take this opportunity to remind them that they can do so via the link on the Wargame Developments website (click here).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder- just redid my esub.

    cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spprojectblog (Pete),

    Many thanks for the resubscription. I have just processed it and sent you an acknowledgement.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.