Pages

Thursday 18 February 2010

Modified Morschauser ‘19th Century’ Wargames Rules

I have not yet had a chance to play-test the latest draft of these rules, but already I have had some very helpful feedback from Jim Wright.

I have read through his suggestions – all of which make the rules much clearer and more concise – and I am likely to incorporate most – if not all of them – into the latest draft before play-testing takes place. This has rather put my planned schedule of wargames to fight this week out a little but … they are only games after all!

As soon as the newest draft is ready, I will make it available in PDF format via the RED HEX WARGAMES website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.