Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Modified Morschauser ‘Modern’ Period Wargames Rules

By way of an experiment I have scanned in the most recent draft of these rules and created GIF images of them. The images can be downloaded directly from this blog, and this has meant that there is no need for me to add security settings and passwords.

The rules are still awaiting play-testing, but are now in what I hope is a somewhat more 'user-friendly' format than before.

Time will tell if I am right or not!

2 comments:

  1. 2,4,6?

    What happened to 4,5,6?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim,

    Ooops! Well spotted.

    In the rush to put the rules online, I failed to proof read them properly!

    I will correct the error ASAP.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.