Pages

Monday 29 June 2009

When Empires Clash! – Play-test 1 – A short, interim report

Despite having to spend a lot of time this evening looking after my sick wife and trying to fix her ‘dead’ computer, I have managed to move forward with the play-test.

I am now half way through Turn 3, and things seem to be favouring the British, although the Mahdists have not suffered many casualties as yet. This may be about to change as the bulk of the Mahdist Infantry has come into range of the British Machine Gun Company and the front rank of the British square.

With a bit of luck I should be able to finish the play-test by Wednesday so that I can complete the new draft of the rules before I go to COW on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.