Pages

Monday 15 June 2009

Wargame Rules for the late 19th and early 20th centuries – Even more feedback!

I have not yet finished my own play-test and written a report on it for my blog ... and I have received even more feedback about my rules from readers. This includes a very detailed set of comments from one who has actually managed to finish his own play-test.

With luck I should be able to finish the play-test today, and the write-up will follow as soon as possible. I have been taking photographs of the play-test as it has progressed, and these should make it much easier for readers to follow what was happening during each turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.